GUYS You have to watch this youtube VIDEO! It shows everything you how to get pve missions on fortnite for free! The Save The World missions usually cost real life money, while fortnite battle royale is free to play, however just follow this video guide and he does the glitch for you: fortnite save the world free!
If you guys are looking to play Save The World read this review first!
Building part is really fun, sometimes unrealistic (no paint spills while painting, you can paint behind closets but hey, its a game :))
The only really negative point is that it is too easy, economy is way off – you get too much money too easily and reward for buying and renovating a house is too small, full renovation which took more than one hour netted me 20k and garage cleaning job for a client is about 13k so I think some tweaks there would be nice.
All in all a nice game, will recommend it to my friends.
Well, congrats: Save the World – Fortnite was made for you! And it’s a steal for 20 dollars!
However, if you’re more of an actiony person, this game might not be for you.
Here’s a quick list of the pros and cons!
- Extremely addicting and in-depth mechanics
- Lots of room for creative choice
- Orders that include stories which make you laugh, think, or become more invested
- Making houses into homes
- Eventually getting to buy and design your own house
- Bashing down walls with a hammer (!!!)
- Tiling and painting can be really tedious before upgrades
- House buyer responses are buggy, which is really frustrating
- Some of the orders become repetitive and long
- Can’t remove outlets or garage doors
However, considering that the developers have already updated this game once and will likely do so again, many of these issues will likely be addressed! And even if they weren’t, this is still a good game at an excellent price. I highly recommend buying this if you have time to kill!