Melybank Loans are not only loans for individuals, but also a wide offer addressed to business owners and people running a business. One of such offers is Financelium, a company with quite extensive experience in obtaining financing for business development.
Financelium’s offer is a wide offer for people running their own businesses. The company makes it possible to obtain both short-term business loans, large investment loans and consolidation loans. With the help of the company, we will be able to obtain a bridge and operational loan as well as sign a factoring agreement.
A loan for business development and its start
Financelium is a company that can help us in many different, sometimes even complicated situations. Even if for some reason the banks can not help us. This applies to both temporary problems, which very often are faced by small and medium companies as well as problems associated with the loss of financial liquidity. Ascot will also be available to people who are looking for financing to repay current liabilities to ZUS or the Tax Office.
Financelium can provide us with a very fast and secure organization of funds, provided we have adequate security and a reasonable business plan. As the company specializes in providing very high amounts of non-bank loans for companies from PLN 50,000 to even PLN 10 million, it requires a company or private asset to obtain financing, such as a flat, a house or a plot of land. The company’s offer is also addressed to people who plan to start a business in the near future.
How to get a loan at Financelium
The contract between the client and Financelium is signed at a notary’s office throughout Poland. The company does not collect any prepayments before granting the loan, and the money can be paid even within 24 hours of submitting the relevant documents. One of the most frequently requested “securities” is the act of ownership of the property, which is the security for the loan granted. After positive verification of the documents provided and analysis of the legal status of the property, the company may proceed to sign the contract and then pay the funds. The customer’s credit history in BIK or KRD databases has no major impact on the decision to grant a loan.
Financelium’s short offer:
– Business loan with a short payment period for owners of companies, companies and people planning to set up a business
– Investment Loan for the expansion of the business, provided that it has additional security in the form of real estate
– Operating Loan for current operations, pledging real estate or company assets
– Consolidation Loan for arranging existing liabilities, including overdue ZUS and US contributions
– Bridge Loan for quick investment implementation
– Real Estate Lease Return consisting in the sale of real estate and the conclusion of a leasing contract for a specified period
– Factoring in order to maintain adequate financial liquidity of the company
– Business Consulting, allowing to make better business decisions
– Financing Melyer- a form of loan that allows you to finance your own equity in order to avoid dilution of the ownership structure.